Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY BROWN BAG BLOW-OUT




Brown Bag Party by Kelly Presents...

Black Friday Blow-Out Specials

Heat up the Bedroom this Christmas with these HOT deals!
Available NOW through Friday, November 27th, at Midnight EST!

BOGO: Buy one item at Regular Price, 
receive another item of equal or lesser value for 50% off!
(Lingerie, My Sexy Little Pole, and our
Love Swing may be purchased at 40% off retail.)

FREE Hearts of Fire with every purchase of $75 or more!


Our Spa product make perfect gifts for that
hard-to-shop-for person on your list!
Together we can create a relaxing spa basket at a discounted price!

This offer is NOT available online.
Please contact me to place your order!

Kelly Council
Today (Wednesday) Daytime Hours Only: 877-922-7123
Wednesday Evening thru Friday: 270-366-1641 or 205-266-0531
Please be courteous and aware of time zone differences. I am in the Central Time Zone. 
If I don't answer, please leave a message and I'll call you back. 

Shop at www.SassyPartyGirl.com, but you must contact me directly to take advantage of these
HUGE BLOW-OUT SPECIALS!


No comments:

Post a Comment