Friday, August 28, 2009

Let's Get The Party Started

As of today, I've been with Brown Bag Party for 32 months. That's not a terribly long time, but I do regard it as a milestone, considering I've never stayed in any one J.O.B. for more than 24-25 months.

So, what's so different for me now? I'd have to say that I have found the perfect marriage between my personal mission in life and a continual desire to be challenged. Primarily through in-home parties, I sell romance products for women and couples and provide an educational service for my guests.

My personal mission is to evoke positive change in the lives of others, to help them help themselves, so to speak. I've heard many accounts of how something one of my guest heard or learned at a party made a huge change in their lives.

The challenges of my work are evident almost every day, from dealing with hostesses, my team, my duties as an advisory board member, and balancing my work life with my personal one. Like with any other job, there are frustrations, but at the end of the day, I'm happy in knowing I am living my mission and following my heart.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment